When planning a wedding or an event, most people typically have a budget.
We are all for replicating things on Pinterest because they can look just as good as the store bought item, and can be less expensive!
However, what do you do when you need something like a tent or tables and chairs? Those things are really expensive and time consuming to make from hand and can be even more expensive to purchase.
That’s where we come in!
There are many pros to renting items for your event such as:
- Not having to worry about what to do with those items after your event or wedding.
- No clean-up necessary! (We clean all of our inventory in house!)
- Not having to worry about set-up or take down of a tent, especially if you need a tent as a rainy day plan!
- Working with professionals who can suggest items you may have forgotten or not even considered.
- Grooms tuxes, because hello, when are you going to need a tux again?
Here are the things you will want to buy:
- Your wedding dress (it’s a great keepsake for yourself or your future daughter!)
- Wedding cake and any catered food.
- Candles and tealights (rent the votives though!)
- Wedding favors
While it may be nice to keep some items afterwards, who really needs several dozen mason jars or votive holders or hot pink linens or yards and yards of burlap??
So take the stress out of finding all those items and rent them instead! Did we mention that you can compile a shopping cart on our website?? Check it out!
Til next time!